Balzac, Alberta

I picked up the trailer on Friday morning and used it one night on the weekend.In that night I found 4 issues that required repair.

2 door related, 3rd being a big scratch down the table, 4th being the AC wont blow cold air. I phoned the service department promptly Monday morning. I was told it would be a month before they could fix the issues. I said that wasn't acceptable given the trailer is brand new and these items should have been caught in the PDI.

She then said that everyone ahead of me in the shop had brand new trailers too and hung up.

Not left with a good feeling about the long term service.On Friday when I purchased the trailer they provided me a signed "6 day service guarantee" on warranty work.

Had an Experience with Rangeland RV And Trailer Sales?

Comments

Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more